Thursday, July 10, 2008

Crash

SS's nickname is Crash for a good reason. He has broken bones, done dumb stuff and generally is just a total loss as far as forethought is concerned.

DS2 and 3 just look at him and shake their heads...

Today, well, yeah. He was supposed to go the the swimming pool but evidently he and his idiot buddies decided against that. So, they would ride mopeds.

Mopeds that didn't belong to them.

Crash, true to his nick, crashed someone else's moped. Mashed his face into the gravel, took most of the skin from his face and some off an upper gum.

They didn't steal the mopeds, either. The little girlie owners thought it would be cool to have the "boarders" ride their scoots so... now we have a whole friggin' mess.

SS being watched for a concussion, possible lawsuit from the moped's owners, insurance liability problems.

Gawd, when does it end?

I can't think of anything so bad that I have done to deserve this. And now... well, now Crash has a CAR!!!!!

God have mercy, civilization (or whatever it is now) may come to a screeching halt. Earth will blow up, sun will go out. Argh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Larry need to have a SERIOUS sit down about him like yesterday. That kid is going to get you into a heap of trouble and there is nothing you can do because SS won't listen to you and Larry doesn't really seem to care much, if at all.

And get rid of the damn car, enough said. If he did that much damage with a moped, I don't even want to guess what he could do with a car.

dragonmom said...

I reamed him a new one already.
He doesn't listen to anyone, including Lar. He is absolutely convinced that he is an adult and should have adult privileges. Ha.

I brought up the point about The Car. Lar says, "Don't worry about it. He'll be fine."
I wish I was naive enough to believe that.


Stop the Spying!

About Me

A hobby cook from the Midwest. Experiments, thoughts, new recipes, maybe even a photo or two... You noticed the pouting little girl with the words superimposed over her face? Growing up in the 60s and 70s the refrain of "there are starving children in [insert current poverty-stricken nation] that would love to have such... etc etc etc." I don't know that anyone actually believed all that but the image of a starving foreign child, holding out a bowl in hopes of being gifted with boiled tongue or green tomato pie, was pretty powerful. I do recall the kind of trouble kids would inevitably be in if they dared to say what most of us thought: "Well, then, send this stuff right on over to those poor, starving [insert country] kids." I don't usually post other people's photos, just my own. If you want to borrow or use one of my photos, I would appreciate your asking first. I usually don't mind but do hate having my work attributed to someone else. By the way, I found the photo of that pouting girl on the web with no attribution. If it's yours? We'll deal, ok? Thanks.
Powered By Blogger